Even with regular bedding changes and an anti-dust mite cover, mattresses can contain the highest amount of dust mites and dirt particles in the home. Along with helping to eliminate dust, dirt and dead skin cell flakes, cleaning a mattress has additional benefits like healthier indoor air quality, allergy management, and peace of mind!
We wanted to create a place locally where you could get your rugs cleaned professionally, without traveling out of town and without months of waiting for them to be returned to your home. All foreign pollutants in your rugs should be removed by professional cleaning on a regular basis to keep your rugs “healthy”. We use a unique and thorough high-volume clear water rinse extraction process.
Do you have an indoor air pollution problem? Dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and animal dander are re-circulated through our air ducts every time we turn on our heat or air conditioner. We have the right equipment and training to remove those contaminants. We'll remove debris and dust from your air ducts so that you can be sure the air you breathe is the cleanest possible AND that your system will operate at the highest efficiency.
None of this, “I will be there between noon and five p.m." We give you an appointment. If we are ever late, we call ahead to let you know.
We make a point to get your appointment scheduled within the week.
You only get voicemail if we are out of the office or assisting other customers. Always know that we will return your messages.
No sales gimmicks, no hidden costs.
Because of our experience, if your cleaning issues can be remedied, we have the remedy. Carpet cleaning to water damage restoration, we are here to help.
We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
We will ensure the job is done right.
We love our customers, so please come visit us during normal business hours.
401 S Sunset Avenue, Roswell, NM 88203, US
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Sign up to receive your Exclusive New Client Offer and Monthly Specials!!
* 4 IMMEDIATE STEPS YOU MUST TAKE IF YOU HAVE FLOOD OR WATER DAMAGE *
1. AVOID HAZARDS! Be extremely careful of the deadly combination of water and electricity. Also be cautious of slippery wet carpets and floors. Stay away from raw sewage back-ups, which contain bacteria that can be harmful to your health.
2. STOP THE SOURCE! If you haven’t located the source of the water, call us immediately and we will guide you through this. It is crucial that this is done quickly and properly.
3. TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION by calling Pro Steamer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will always be answered by friendly staff. Our dispatchers will have a water damage expert contact you immediately. After you call, we’re on our way!
4. REMOVE FURNITURE! Wood furniture will cause stains which cannot be removed. Rust stains from metal are difficult to remove and may be permanent. 95% of water damage jobs are restorable. Most of the remaining 5% are caused by not following these steps. So move furniture that’s in or even near the water, or place something under the legs.
The cleanliness of the carpets. The stains were removed and the house smelled clean! Superior Job! Don’t change a thing!
" After duct and carpet cleaning, my home stays clean much longer and my breathing is much better. What a difference!! "
The carpet looks AMAZING!!! Alex is a wonderful employee and has an exemplary manner! I'm so pleased and will never use another carpet cleaning company again. You've got my business and word of mouth recommendations to everyone I know. I'll be calling in the future to finish the rest of the house and get our tile and grout done too. Thank you!
"Fire damage - all cleaned great in a fast, efficient time. Great communications; great service."
" Quick appointment- Very Courteous on phone as well as in person, we value customer service- So Thanks!! "
Rapid response to water damage, continually checking on situation, good work done on repair/cleaning! Great work with guaranteed results. Water damage or floods in Roswell and Artesia"
Hi! My name is Victor Ruiz. I'm the owner of Pro Steamer, located in Roswell, NM and serving the areas of Roswell, Dexter, Hagerman, Artesia, & Carlsbad. I'm registered and certified through IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification).
We've decided the best way to introduce ourselves is to give you a free room of carpet cleaning when you pay for 2 rooms! But you must mention this offer and ask for the Buy 2, Get 1 Free new client offer.
We'll give your carpet the best cleaning job it's ever had. We pledge that you will be satisfied that our work is complete and done to the highest professional standards.
If for some reason you are not happy, we will re-clean any area(s) ASAP. If you still aren't pleased, then we'll refund your money! What could be more fair?
We quote jobs based on 3 Criteria:
1. The size of the area to be cleaned.
2. The amount of soiling - because heavily soiled carpet takes longer to clean.
3. The kind of cleaning package you choose. Our packages start at $0.50 per square foot and run up to $0.85 per square foot for carpet, & $0.75 - $1.25 per square foot for tile.
$150 Service trip minimum for Roswell & Dexter; $200 minimum for Hagerman, Artesia, & Carlsbad.
Call us today to schedule your carpet cleaning appointment! If you have your room dimensions and the general condition of your floors, we can give you an estimate over the phone. Want to find out about some SERIOUS cleaning for your entire home?
Ask us about a FREE 30-minute Healthy Home Evaluation!
401 South Sunset Avenue, Roswell, New Mexico 88203, United States
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Available Monday through Friday